Called to care. Sent to serve.  

Easter at Immanuel

Maundy Thursday: 7 p.m.
Good Friday: 7 p.m.
Easter Sunday: 6:45, 8, 9:15 & 10:45 a.m.
  MORE »

Immanuel Lutheran News


Prayer Vigil, April 17-18  details »
Eggstravaganza, April 19  details »
Everyone up to Camp! June 27-29  details »
See all news »

join us for worship

Weekly Schedule  Details »
Saturdays, 5pm
Sundays: 8 a.m., 9:15 a.m., 10:45 a.m.

Watch Last Sunday’s Sermon

View More Sermons »

Immanuel Lutheran Events


Men’s Softball Season About to Begin New players are welcome to join!  details »
Garage Sale, May 3 20% of all profits will be given to support Simpson Housing Services with the remaining 80% going to Immanuel’s youth to help pay for trips and events.  details »
Holy Week & Easter Worship Schedule Maundy Thursday, Good Friday & Easter Sunday.  details »
See all events »