Sunday, February 26, 2017
Join us for a celebration of Immanuel’s youth and a fundraiser for our youth!
It is a morning that includes something for everyone:
- youth involvement in worship (musicians, faith-stories, ushers, greeters, readers)
- a great breakfast prepared and served by our youth and adult volunteers
- a silent auction
Support the youth of Immanuel and join us for a great breakfast on Sunday, February 26, 2017, 8:45-10:45am. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the door.
Suggested Breakfast Donation:
- Adult ticket = $10
- Youth (13 and under) ticket = $5
- Family ticket = $30
Donations for the youth will be received:
- from the offering as you leave worship on February 26. All donations as you leave the sanctuary will go into our scholarship fund - enabling all youth to participate in life-changing ministries.
- by making a donation for the breakfast as you go through the breakfast line.
- by winning bids on the silent auction items
The youth will donate 10% of the proceeds to benevolence. The remainder of the proceeds from the breakfast and auction will be allocated to individual youth accounts so that each of the participating youth can use their account to assist with payment toward youth activities like Camp Onomia, backpacking, mission trips, retreats, ski trips, camping trips, lock-ins, etc.
We pray that this event will further encourage our youth to participate in youth activities at Immanuel that will inspire their continued growth in a relationship with Christ.